Saturday, September 3, 2011

short update-nowittytitle.

Well, fun stuff.

I am currently working, listening to the GAMECOCK GAME! Yes, I'm a Gamecock fan. Get over it. GO COCKS! I'm pretty excited. Sad that I'm working during the game, but it'll be okay. Lots of friends have already started texting me about parties afterwards. T_T

I'd like to go out, but I went out last night with my friends Therese and her brother Anthony. Met some old grade school friends of theirs, Ryan and Brandon. They're pretty cool dudes. It was a good night all in all, despite the stupidity of work.

Ginger is currently in NC spending time with his family and best friends, Ryan, Michelle, and Matt. They all seem to be having fun, which is awesome. I think they all needed best friend time. :D Ryan got a kick out of the "bat" I got him and his wine. Michelle hasn't opened her gifts yet, but I'm sure she'll let me know. ^^

Cali-Chris and I talked last night. We were catching up with one another and he actually is saying that he wants us to finally come and visit him. This made me ecstatic! I haven't seen him since December, and then when things starting getting worse with his mom and she passed... It took all my will power to not hop on a plane and fly there, right then. So, I was somewhat surprised in our conversation when I usually tell him that if he can't make it out to us to visit, we could always come out there, and he said to come on out! This to me, is HUGE. Why? Because I've been trying for so damn long to go visit him, but never did because he said it wasn't a good time. Now? We are planning a trip so I can come out and visit soon. :D

I don't know how to feel at this point. Lots of ups and downs, thinking and searching. I want purpose. Does everyone have purpose? I'd like to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment