Sunday, August 28, 2011

prayers.

My cousins' father passed away this evening at 5:15 pm EST.


I hope to be able to help them if they need/want it. Hopefully without criticism from my mom too. My mom is not exactly "speaking" with this side of the family. She holds a lot of grudges for things, some are rightly so. Still, I don't want to hear any complaints about me helping them out. They're my family too.


I just ask everyone to remember... 
Everyone makes mistakes. Let's learn from them. Admit your wrongs, express your feelings, apologize, and forgive. Be a better person not just for everyone else, but for yourself as well. Remember that things happen, but it is you who decides how to handle them. Hopefully, you make good decisions.


 It's difficult to process everything, especially since tomorrow would be 16 years my grandfather, my mother's father passed away. I wish and pray with every fiber of my being that my mom will let go of this grudge and reach out to her. To express her condolences and let her know she's not alone. To help her with the loss of her father, because my mom could be a great source of comfort and knowledge. Having been through it before.


The only answer I find, is prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment