Monday, April 4, 2011

random tidbits over the past few months.

January 19th, 2011


Solitude was always welcomed, even under the sun. The rivers ran deep into the bone.


When you wake up from a dream, you sometimes wonder if your still asleep. The bridge between consciousness and unconsciousness becomes blurry. How do you tell if what you are seeing and feeling is real? If it is an actual reality or just an experiment? We plague our minds with questions we know cannot be answered. Yet we stress ourselves and make our lives completely crazy.

January 27th, 2011

My friend told me, when you can't imagine someone not in your life, that it means more than anyone can possibly fathom. That it is a sign that you love that person. I foolishly ask, "How do you know the difference between loving someone and being in love?" To which his reply, "You'll just know."

January 28th, 2011

Logic does not fit into emotions. Emotions are illogical,  therefore trying to apply logic to emotions is a form of insanity.

Fear can have the power to motivate and intimidate. The key to making it a positive influence is looking past everything and doing the right thing - the best for you and your conscious.

Frebuary 1st, 2011

-easier to speak sometimes than it is to write, especially when it comes to emotional matters, tends to be jumbled thoughts and ramblings that are inconsistent, never a complete thought - always continuing without stopping.

-We ask ourselves many questions in this life. Some that are mundane and others that are profound. To which we try and distinguish between the two. Blinded by reality - or imagination.

-Should we live comfortably? What is the best way to live life? It's relative and different for each person. All different people, thoughts, beliefs, interpretations.

Meanings, signs - is there more to this life than what we are subjected to on a daily bases? These are questions we will never have the answer to - at least not in this continuum.

February 11th, 2011

How do I know if these feelings are real? That they are more than the chemical reactions in my head? Can I distinguish from this infatuation or is it what they call love? I want to believe that is is not true, that this is not what I'm feeling, because I'm so scared that I've lost you before I even had you. There is nothing that I can do or say that will fully express how I feel. It's an indescribable feeling that makes me feel almost everything at once. While it is welcomed to a degree - I wish it would have hit me later, because it is completely and utterly heart-wrenching to be so far away from you when you need people who care, to be there. Every step of the way. You've opened this- my- pandora's box. All of my creativity flows through one single thought or memory of you. I want you in my life - always. Your presence alone can make me the happiest - I want to give that to you. I want you to be happy. Is it my fate or destiny that I met you? For you to have such a hold on my thoughts - my drive... I feel as if I should do more. Be more. You've broken down a part of my walls and I feel warmth of that light filtering through.

March 9th, 2011

Here I am, alone in this room - with four walls
Four bare walls - no doors, no windows
It seems I've gotten caught up with my "imagination"
Or maybe it's lost
Is it light that I see, or am I blinded by the darkness from this room
Perhaps it is a dream, but that would mean I would hear from you
These ghoulish calls, siren's songs - seem to be tricking me
Thinking you were here, standing ther, whispering to me
Things are not what they seem to be -
You are not around me - not ever your voice - if it was your choice-
You'd never have met me
Amnesia - you're a golden compass, saving me from nothing and everything
How can I repay you from clearing my debt and my conscious?

No comments:

Post a Comment