Monday, December 20, 2010

christmas time....?

I know, I know, I know. I haven't updated in AGES. It's been pretty chaotic, more so than usual..

Where should I begin?

Angel stole me away from the Hotel i was working with her previously, to a new one in July. And you know what? It's great! I mean you have bad days and all, but honestly, I love working with the people here. Plus, I get benefits, a decent pay and I'm not on audit. :D It's really great.

Finished school just about a week and a half ago now. All I have to do is put in graduation papers and I get my diploma. Then it's trying to find another school to get another degree. Woooo!

What else? Let's see... I've met such great people this year and have gotten to know others so much more. That will be another blog soon. Because there is a story I have to tell you guys. Something that is magical and yet bittersweet. I'll be posting more, I proimse!

By the way, Christmas brings you joy. So here I am! :P

1 comment:

  1. hehehe and if I ever leave there (knock on wood I won't) ill take you with me again!! ;p

    ReplyDelete