Sunday, April 4, 2010

loves how i get used all the time.

Yeah.

Muse and I broke up.

He was off and on all week. Saying one day he wanted to be alone the next he wanted to be with me. I told him when he came out, that I didn't want him to feel obligated to stay with me. I asked him if he loved me.

Everything was fine. I thought we resolved it.

Not even 24 hours later, hegoes and changes his mind.

Saying he loves me, but wants to be alone.

Out of my better judgment I give him a "break". Then, he just txts me and says he wants to break up.

So now I'm crying at work(because they called me in early) and I don't know what to do or where to go. I did everything right. I was always behind him with everything he did. I was the only one who encouraged him. Yet, he doesn't want to be with me? I'm tired. So tired.

1 comment: