Monday, April 19, 2010

internet is crapping on me.

I have been having problems with certain aspects of my blog. I cant seem to upload any posts or pictures! Today, I will get it fixed because I have some stuff to show you guys. My 'swap' and what not. It was really nice to get such a lovely package. I was extremely blessed to have met someone who is genuinely kind.

These days I've kinda cut myself off from the outside world. Just writing, typing, reading, studying. The only person I want to talk to and hug and just be around for some reason, they don't want anything to do with me and I feel inadequate. All over again. What did I do wrong? What didn't I do right? I mean in all aspects of my life to just keep getting shit on with relationships, friendships and most of all my health.

Ugh. Anywho. I'll be updating more later, hopefully I can get my camera to work correctly so you can see the goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment