Thursday, April 1, 2010

april fools? nah.

Honestly, I've never really participated in this little day of jokes.


I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of jokes and pranks, mainly because I'm very gullible and two, my friends enjoy it too much.

This past week has been exhausting, already.

Tuesday, I had theater and walked out of the class. Simply said, nothing was said and no one backed me up like they said they would. I decided I would not sign up again, and told them this. They weren't all that upset. Quite frankly, they don't care. Which is fine, I'm not going to waste my time and energy on them.

Wednesday, er yesterday, I took my mom to the doctor's. She had to get a nerve block in her neck because she has a slip disc and refuses surgery. Went to get lunch after wards and the grocery store. Needless to say I only had two hours of sleep before I came into work tonight.

I'm utterly tired.

Got a message and friend request from NoSoul. Ignored him. I did write a letter, but sending him a message was not an option. So, ignore instead of confirm. More on that later.

Still working on 8 essays for my literature class. Hopefully Angel will get some time and help me out on them. I wanna get them done by next Monday/Tuesday.

Ugh, another hour and a half before class and as much as I hate it here at work, I think I loathe theater class even more right now. At least here, sometimes anyway, I don't get bothered by people all that much. Le sigh.

Good news, the floors in my house I'll be moving into will be put down next week! :D All we have to do is paint the walls and Muse and I can move in. :D Which is going to be amazing! I'll actually be able to see the man. Which I'm grateful. I keep asking him if he's sure. You know? Don't wanna do this if it's going to mess things up. Hopefully it'll make us stronger and perhaps you guys will get a picture of a rock soon. ;D

I think I'm going to join my swap friend Janna, in posting up what I eat daily and work out more. I need motivation. I NEED IT. I've GOT to lose weight. Mainly because I want to feel good and fit into my clothes I wore just a year ago. SO. Expect more updates, as long as I have internet and time. :D Thank you for inspiring me Janna!

No comments:

Post a Comment