Tuesday, March 23, 2010

yesterday was going to be so productive.

I should say today, but since my sleep schedule and days are completely different from others, I think I'll go by what you normal people do.

So, let's seeeeee. I worked last night like every night and then headed straight to my computer class. It was fun. Got to code stuff and hang out with my friend RicanNoSpanish. (He's Puerto Rican and yet doesn't understand or speak a lick of Spanish!) Still, we had fun, a little problems occurred with the servers, but there wasn't anything we could do manually.

Afterward, we went up to our Student Center and I saw some people from my theater class that meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays(TTH). I asked how they were liking the class and if they thought any of it was... unfair. They replied no. Much to my dismay.

I don't recall if I've written much about theater, but.. I love theater, I absolutely do. But since taking this class and club for almost five years now, I have hardly anything good to say about it. It really depresses me and makes me feel blah. Why? Well, let's see... The spring semester is when people can write plays that can be performed for the fall semester. I've yet to had any of my plays go up, yet other people who have written 1-4 plays, are being put up AGAIN. They decided the third week of class who's plays were going up even though other people hadn't finished or still hadn't a clear idea for their work. I find this completely biased and unfair. Yet no one speaks up except me. The only one who has a clear problem is me. Because no one else seems to care because a)they are just wanting an easy grade or b) their play is going up. Don't get me wrong, the plays are somewhat good that are picked, but they didn't even wait till after Midterms to choose. It wasn't a class decision. And EVERYONE likes the play I have written this semester and thinks it should be a full play. You're probably wondering why not have it go up the next year? Problem is that the teacher/director is making it so that you HAVE to attend both classes. ANd since I decided that I wasn't going to take it anymore and go for Dental Hygiene, I wouldn't be able to. I'd just be taken advantage of, ALL over again. And don't think i haven't said anything. I have. I have always been the one to stand up and speak my mind, but I can only go so far, because I don't like to be mean, and I don't want to get kicked out of school. I'm not a mean person, by any means. :( It's just all very defeating. I mean, why should I even try and complete my work? It's not like it'll be able to be produced because I won't be there. :\ I mean, I'll continue to work on it, but not for the class, no point. It's just discouraging.

But one thing that made me happy today was I got sleep and an e-mail from my swap partner! :D

I was like, "AWE!" It definitely made my night at work better. Funny, my boyfriend texted me around the same time I opened the e-mail and he said he loved me. Which makes me even more, :DDDDD.

I hope I can stay like this, but I know when I get off work in the next six hours, I'll be heading to Theater which will just tear me down. Only good thing, is that my Literature class is right after that and we're watching, The Rievers. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment