Monday, March 22, 2010

sprinnnnng into action.

This weekend marked the beginning of Spring!

Hurrah! I felt the nice weather too on Friday and Saturday. Not so much today, errr Sunday. It was all icky and rainy. Then again, April is right around the corner.

It was a fairly nice weekend though. I had gone out with a friend of mine to a local karaoke place on Friday night. Ran into some people that I didn't particularly get along with, but I was civil. Headed out to the studio to listen to the boyfriend's band play, before we headed back to his house to cuddle. :D

Saturday, we went to the flea market and out to lunch. It was nice, we got to ride around which we never do. It's been a long time since we've both had a Saturday off, together. We looked around for rugs, because we'll be moving into the house soon.

Oh yeah! I don't think I told you guys. I'm moving in with Muse, sometime in April. It all depends on how the re-wiring and the floors. We have to put new floors in the kitchen and main bathroom because the water main broke. :( Still, we're getting a good deal on rent. Muse and I picked out paint colors for the wall too! It's mainly creme/white and black. Very mod. One room, which will be mine, is blue and will be sort of like an ocean theme. Another room is Muse's room, which will be his music center, and it's red. The bathrooms I think are white and one yellow. But that's mainly the tile.

Earlier this week, Muse, his cousin and myself - PAINTED CEILINGS! It was fun. I only did one room, but that's because I was sleep deprived from work and school.

Speaking of school, I think I've finally made a decision. After getting my bachelors this year, I'll be going back and enrolling into dental hygiene. I've researched enough and I really think it's what I want to do, instead of teaching. I'm setting up a meeting with a supervisor and we'll see what all I have to do. It is a two year program, so alas, I'm not getting away from school that easily!

Oooh, back on to what I did this weekend. We're now on Sunday! So I woke up and decided I wanted to go have lunch with the girls. One of which is getting married and invited me out to the dress fitting, where she asked me to be a bridesmaid! Sooooo, I'll be a busy bee. She want's me to help out the Maid of Honor in planning since I'm better organized. :P Which is fine, I can just be a secretary like thing. Still, her colors are black, white and red. The bridesmaids are black, her dress is white and red. Pretty, pretty, pretty! The only thing is, is I was considering the same colors for my wedding if I ever got married. Just because Muse's favorite color is red and we were thinking of doing an old Hollywood theme. Anywho!

I also received an e-mail on my Swap partner too! I'll be checking them out soon, so I can go shop for some goodies. :D

Till later, I'm gonna actually try and do some work. Jaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment