Wednesday, November 18, 2009

long overdue post

Okkkkkayyyyy.

It's been a while since I wrote last.

Let's give the updates:
  • I am no longer trying to be friends with NoSoul, he is dead to me. He actually thinks I called the cops on him for drinking, UNDERAGE, at a bar. Whatever.
  • I turned 22 and I ended up losing a friend in Cancer because he wanted to be more than friends.
  • I ended up getting swine flu and it's still kicking my ass.
So yeah. That's about it. Oh! Alaska will be home soon. I got tickets for Rent the Musical and then we are planning on doing some karaoke afterwards. :D

Theater is theater, the evil redhead is no longer a part of our company, WOOT!

I'm now going to lay back down and try to get rid of this fever. :D

1 comment:

  1. I loves you even though I caught the piggy flu too and you are the bestest!

    ReplyDelete