Wednesday, October 21, 2009

super busy-ness

So, the postal service is the devil. Alaska has yet to receive his presents. (Grrrrrrr.) Hopefully he'll get them by Monday, because that's when he leaves for Japan. I wrote him a cute letter a little bit ago. Why? Well, in the next few weeks I'll be busy - not to mention I don't know how often I'll be getting online. I also expressed that if he can't get in touch with me to call me when he touches down here. He has to keep his promise! (me being able to pounce him after his parents pick him up from the airport)

Yeah, it's gonna be SUPER busy in the next month.
Let's go down the list. Today, as soon as I get off work, hopefully at 7, I'll be heading to the doctors for a check up after my surgery and the like. Then around 1:30 I have a hair appointment. Yup, I'm redoing my hair, AGAIN. I think I go through so many colors and hairstyles that maybe I should change my name to dye-crazy. Oooh, that'd be nice. Muhaha. Afterwards, I'll finally be able to sleep unless someone bugs me to do something. (But I doubt it, because I haven't had sleep in over 50 hours.) Then back to work, followed by school and Charleston. My bestest, Neko is having surgery because she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. I'll be getting there as soon as she gets out of surgery. I'll be staying with her for the night and day on Friday before heading to GA/FL for my dad's so-called wedding.

Yeah, busy week.

Not to mention I've got several birthday parties to plan. INCLUDING mine. Though, I may skip my birthday this year. I think it would be best in the long run.

Ugh. So the manager called and said she was going to be late. Hm, looks like I'll be here a bit longer than expected. Whatevs.

BACK TO PARTIES. Yes, I think I'll skip mine. I dunno though, I haven't really decided. I kinda wanna do a masquerade theme since it's so close to Halloween. But meh. Perhaps just a nice dinner or something with family and friends. I think that'll be the best.

Then more exams are coming up and crunch time for the plays. I have to sing AND dance too. Mehhhh. That should be fun.

I still haven't really decided about going to Cancun with NoSoul or not. I mean. I have to look at this objectively. It's a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. All expenses paid. The fact of the matter is, is that the feelings I have towards him right now - are not too nice. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love the boy - but I think i was in love with the idea of him, or rather I was in love with the person he showed me which wasn't his true self. Put that along with him being a jerk and I don't know if I should go. Today though is the day it will be decided. Since I'm going to the doctors, I'm going to see if he'll write a letter to the airlines so I can get my money back for the plane ticket. If he can't/won't, then it's either go on the trip or only get $250.00 from NoSoul. (He finally agreed, and wrote in an e-mail that he would pay for half the ticket.) So, I'm pretty much hoping that my doctor will be kind enough to tell the airlines that I have a condition that is going to prevent me from going to Mexico. CROSSYOURFINGERSPEOPLE.

I've been listening to Paramore straight since their new CD came out. I'm pretty much obsessed with them. Their songs make me feel happy - or at least a little more calm.

Ugh, we don't have cereal here...

2 comments:

  1. I think you should definitely have a party! I would love to go and this is my last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my own personal opinion, I don't think you're quite ready to handle going to Cancun with NoSoul. I worry about you and I don't want you to get hurt. BUT, on the other side, it could be good for you; you might enjoy yourself and you don't necessarily have to see him, do you? And ya gotta have a party! It'd be so much fun! I like dye-crazy. Maybe that's what I'll start callin' ya. ;)

    ReplyDelete